BIZARROCON: 11 Days 'til Portland

In ten days we fly out to Seattle, in eleven days we hit Portland and BizarroCon and already the book buying bug has hit big time  - originally I picked out three titles - now there are at least SEVEN that will hopefully fit in the baggage for the trip home.

Meanwhile, for folks in the UK not able to attend here's a handy list with links:

Haunt by Laura Lee Bahr (Fungasm Press)

Cthulhu Comes to the Vampire Kingdom by Cameron Pierce (Eraserhead Press)

Amazing Stories of the Flying Spaghetti Monster edited by Cameron Pierce (Eraserhead Press)

A Town Called Suckhole by David W Barbee (Eraserhead Press)

Of Thimble and Threat: The Life of a Ripper Victim by Alan M. Clark (Lazy Fascist Press)

We Live Inside You by Jeremy Robert Johnson (Swallowdown Press)

The Eye Of Infinity by David Conyers (Perilous Press)

On Saturday evening I will be reading an original short story - flash fiction - as part of the Bizarro Showdown and at best I hope my particular brand of madness does not offend the natives too much. 

Helen should be on hand to record a video as I'm a sucker for punishment and I imagine its payback for years of thrusting a camera in everyone elses face - my excuse - its a hell of a long way to travel just to be a passive observer.

For this I offer apologies in advance.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Did you make it home all right. Very nice to meet you both.

Alan M. Clark

Popular Posts